Location: 410 Lakeville Rd.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a sales associate or clerk, required.
- Healthcare experience, preferred.
- Ability to learn computerized retail pharmacy system.
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual-preferred.
Works as part of Vivo Health team to ensure each customer has a positive experience using our ambulatory care pharmacy and wellness services.
- Supports Pharmacy operations, as required.
- Operates point-of-sale cash register system according to department policies while ensuring positive customer experience.
- Performs pick-up procedures in adherence with policies and procedures.
- Interacts with customers and healthcare providers to help facilitate the filling of prescriptions, purchase of store products, and provide optimal pharmacy and wellness services.
- Transports purchases/documents to/from neighboring facilities served for patients transitioning from inpatient to outpatient.
- Sets-up and maintains merchandise on floor and shelf displays.
- May assist with maintaining inventory, records, reports and filling orders.
- Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions