Location: Manhasset, NY
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible, related customer service experience, required.
- Proficient in PC applications (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Ability to
- produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
- Excellent customer relations communication and issue resolution skill
- Pharmacy Mail Order Experience preferred.
Supervises and coordinates the staff and daily operations of the Health System centralized call center. Ensures call center customer satisfaction goals are consistently met.
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff. Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes, schedules, assigns and monitors work to optimize operational service.
- Analyzes, recommends, implements and monitors approved work-flow changes.
- Addresses and resolves complex customer inquiries and issues. Triages specific in-depth inquiries to appropriate resource (clinical call center, billing call center, etc.).
- Compiles and analyzes statistics related to call center activities and reports on trends. Determines potential causes, and develops recommendations for process improvements.
- Participates in developing and delivering training related to operations.
- Ensures proper maintenance and integrity of conventional and computer-aided records and information.
- Builds and maintains productive intra-departmental work relationships to optimize operations.
- Maintains department supply and equipment inventory.
- Performs related duties as required.
*ADA Essential Functions