Mission & Vision Statements
Our mission is to be an ambulatory care pharmacy services leader, providing quality specialized pharmacy services that can be customized and integrated to form full delivery medical care systems across our facilities. Our vision is to continuously adapt and evolve with the changing health care landscape, ensuring that we have an impact on promoting and improving the health of our patients, employees, and the communities we serve.
Our mission is consistent with the overall mission of Northwell Health: to improve the health of our communities by providing the highest quality care. Through core principles that include a dedication to service excellence, compassion, innovation, and a focus on continuous improvement, we pledge to:
- Provide pharmaceutical care that meets patient needs.
- Provide pharmaceutical care that meets accepted ethical and professional practice standards.
- Provide pharmaceutical care that meets legal requirements, both state and federal.
- Improve the quality of pharmacy services through education, training, and research performed by pharmacy staff.
- Provide pharmaceutical care that complies with accrediting agencies such as URAC and NABP.
- Provide pharmaceutical care that is cost-effective in maintaining fiduciary responsibility.
- Provide services to all outpatients, discharges, and Northwell Health employees.