How to File a Complaint

We take your concerns very seriously, and we strive to give you the best service possible. However, if we have failed to do that, please follow this procedure:

  1. Call or visit our pharmacy and make your concern known to the pharmacist.
  2. The supervising pharmacist will attempt to resolve your grievance.
  3. If a resolution cannot be agreed upon, the grievance will be forwarded to the consumer advocate representative.
  4. You are entitled to a written copy of the resolution upon request.
  5. If you would like to file a complaint, please fill out our complaint form.

If you have any questions about this process, please ask your pharmacist or our consumer advocacy representative at