We take your concerns very seriously, and we strive to give you the best service possible. However, if we have failed to do that, please follow this procedure:
- Call or visit our pharmacy and make your concern known to the pharmacist.
- The supervising pharmacist will attempt to resolve your grievance.
- If a resolution cannot be agreed upon, the grievance will be forwarded to the consumer advocate representative.
- You are entitled to a written copy of the resolution upon request.
- If you would like to file a complaint, please fill out our complaint form.
If you have any questions about this process, please ask your pharmacist or our consumer advocacy representative at email@example.com.